Re: Fwd: Proposal after withdrawal

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Fwd: Proposal after withdrawal
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 07:51:51 +0200

On 03.04.2016 15:13, Kamesh waran wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

your proposal didn't make it to the list of final proposals. Thus, it is
not possible for the Octave project to choose you as a candidate.

Maybe Google support can help you, but I doubt it. Application period is
over and they make it very clear that deadlines are strict.

You may still contribute to Octave if you wish. Unfortunately you won't
be paid by Google this year.

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.1/How-You-Can-Contribute-to-Octave.html

Best regards
Oliver