Re: simulation of compression methods

From: hiddan
Subject: Re: simulation of compression methods
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 17:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey. Can someone please describe using some functions in this code for me?

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22438-lz77

Im still kinda new in octave/matlab, it would be big help for me, thanks.
I know how mainLZ77 function is working... after declaring some string eg.
a="aabcbbabc" , I can just call the function mainLZ77(a) and see the actual
lz77 coding... but I would like to know if I can do something with
encode/decode functions or get some numbers about compression/decompression.

Thanks for help.