Problem with PostScript output of surface plot

From: David M. Cook
Subject: Problem with PostScript output of surface plot
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 20:18:16 +0000

This is a response to Mike Miller's response to my inquiry of yesterday.  For
some reason the email sent to the address address@hidden is bouncing back to
me, having apparently been redirected to address@hidden and rejected.  I am
therefore sending it to address@hidden  Please forward it specifically to Mike.

Thank you.

David

David M. Cook                      VOICE:  920-832-6721
Department of Physics     FAX:    920-832-6962
Lawrence University         Email:  address@hidden
711 E Boldt Way, SPC24
Appleton, WI 54911