Re: Octave 4.0.1 CTRL-C questions

From: Jeffrey Tsang
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0.1 CTRL-C questions
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 11:13:23 +0000 (UTC)

Right after I replied to Matsuoka-san, I managed to crash Octave CLI. My script was displaying a long list of numbers and paused at the 'less' prompt. Then I press CTRL-C twice attempting to quit the script. Octave then crashes on the third CTRL-C. The Windows 'cmd' window stays there. I have no way to close it.

I notice the less.exe process is still in my Task Manager. Only if I kill that less.exe, the Windows 'cmd' window closes and disappears. If you look at the window title of that 'cmd' window, it says 'C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.1\bin\octave-gui.exe'.

Inline image