Qt ui* showcase, perhaps for "demo uicontrol"

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Qt ui* showcase, perhaps for "demo uicontrol"
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 10:46:40 +0200

Hi at all,

I'm missing a showcase for the ui* functions wit Qt. Something which
creates a GUI with a plot and at least one of every ui* element that's
available in Octave. For example a plot with some predefined functions
in a dropdown, some radiobuttons for the linecolors, an edit for the
title, a pushbutton to save the plot, a togglebutton for the major and
minor grid and so on.

Is there already something like that I just haven't found yet? If not I
would go ahead and start implementing it.

-- Andy