Re: Bug when running Octave 4.02 under emulation on OS X 10.11.5.

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Bug when running Octave 4.02 under emulation on OS X 10.11.5.
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 08:51:52 -0500

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 8:35 AM, edmund ronald <address@hidden> wrote:
I ran this on my machine -  Plot() works well for me. This is the script. As you can see it ends up in a failure; swrast has been an open issue from the beginning, but never caused a functional problem.

​My guess is that swrast is required when hardware accel is not available -- e.g. when you run the program over ssh link or perhaps in VM.

So if swrast has a problem then it is the problem that needs fixing.

Dmitri.