GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan

From: Elskens
Subject: GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 11:12:23 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I was happy with my old Octave since 2012, but the new version 4.0 is really
better ! I moved to the new 10.11 version of OS X last spring, and I tried and
enjoyed first the Vagrant install of Octave last January, but it was so
sluggish to open. The new integrated 4.0.3 is so much better : thank you and
congratulations !

Yet I have a new trouble : both Aqua and Vagrant gave access to figures by
their window names in a scrolling menu, but the current version (I downloaded
and installed last week) does not offer this option. Is it a bug due to my
french-language localization of the package ? Is it a common feature of all
current 4.0.3 versions ?

With warm thanks for your service to our community,

sincerely yours,

Yves Elskens