Re: Problems with the ui* family of functions

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Problems with the ui* family of functions
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:55:09 -0700

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 10:12:11 -0700, Pantxo wrote:
> Martin Kunz wrote
[…]
> > How slow is slow? I see wrongly placed widgets over minutes with no
> > change.
[…]
> What if you drag the corner of the figure just a little bitmore, do
> uicontrols come back to their expected positions?

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant the speed of Octave's internal
resizing relative to the speed of the pointer.

If you move your mouse or touchpad at a speed of fewer pixels per second
does it give Octave enough time to resize the window contents correctly?
Is the incorrect placement when the figure is resized rapidly or
suddenly? This is what I remember observing in #44472 when I had access
to Windows.

--
mike