Re: deleting column/row from interval Matrice

From: karamov
Subject: Re: deleting column/row from interval Matrice
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 14:59:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, I constructed the following function:

function [c] = removei (b, i)#where i is the positition of the column vector
of intervals
  n=b(:,(i+1):size(b)(2))
  m=b(:,(1:(i-1)))
  c=[m,n]
endfunction

when my function is running(containing removei) I'm getting the following
output:

n = 2<C3><97>0 interval matrix

m = 2<C3><97>0 interval matrix

c = 2<C3><97>0 interval matrix

SetBoxes = 2<C3><97>0 interval matrix

Setboxes = 2<C3><97>0 interval matrix

Clearboxes = 2<C3><97>1 interval vector

Can I get rid of the  "<C3><97>", and can I simply remove the display of
those intermediate values during the run of my function? because it's taking
too long to get to the result