Re: "qt" and mpi

From: Clinton Winant
Subject: Re: "qt" and mpi
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:25:56 -0800

This is a reply to Kal (Siko1056).

For some reason I am not getting any answers to my posts on my address (address@hidden).  Perhaps I have run afoul some regs.  I only found Kal's answer:

Does "a machine" mean, that you are working on a remote machine? Did you get any error messages while configuring or building Octave?

HTH,
Kai

by coincidence on nabble.

Answer to Kal:

I have two local machines, one with MPI installed and the other w/o.  Both machines have fresh install of octave 4.2.0. Both run ubuntu 16.04 64 bit. No errors during octave installation.  Both systems do everything I know to make octave do, except for qt graphics.  The machine that has mpi refuses to accept any plotting command, works fine with gnuplot

Are there install logs I should look at?

Thanks so much