Old fortran MEX file

From: Lars Johansson
Subject: Old fortran MEX file
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 12:33:29 +0100

Hi,

I found an old mex routine, written in fortran, that that extracts fatigue load cycles from time series. I believe that it used to work with matlab on windows and some linux/unix platform.

My plan is now to try to get it up running again in Octave. While searching the internet for related info, I would very much appreciate any useful input, ideas, suggestions ........

/Lars