Re: Error creating abstract Symfun in Sybolic Package with Pytave

From: NVS Abhilash
Subject: Re: Error creating abstract Symfun in Sybolic Package with Pytave
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Colin Macdonald-2 wrote
> Hmmm, I'm not sure!  Maybe file a new issue while we track it down?  If
> you run "octsympy_tests" do any other tests fail?

I have actually asked for a similar concern here:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/GSoC-2017-Symbolic-Package-td4682073.html#a4682293

And yes some tests are failing, I am not sure about the number, it is giving
47 now.. gave 56 before. I don't know why it changed.

It might be my machine's problem. Maybe you can confirm it and then we can
open the issue maybe.

Thanks,
NVS

-----