Re: Looking for fix or work around for Multi-line title plot export in O

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Looking for fix or work around for Multi-line title plot export in Octave 4.0
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:29:31 -0400

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:08 PM, RT <address@hidden> wrote:
clf(1);
 plot (1:10, 1:10, 1:10, fliplr (1:10));
 title ({"Use properties to place legend text to the left of key", ...
         "Legend text color is magenta"});
 h = legend ({"I am blue", "I am orange"}, "location", "east");
 legend ("right");
 set (h, "textposition", "left");
 set (h, "textcolor", [1 0 1]);
 print(figure(1),'/tmp/test.jpg');

The title looks correct on the screen but when it's exported as an image to a file the titles shows on only one line (the newline in the title does not work is their a work around?)  see attached image of what is exported to the file.

I'm using Octave 4.0 Ubuntu 64bit

Using Octave 4.2.1 on Windows. The title stays split. Tried all three graphics toolkits and no change. What graphics toolkit are you using and does that affect the output?