Re: Hash function doesn't work

From: evansste
Subject: Re: Hash function doesn't work
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 06:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Francesco Potortì.
I'd be interested in seeing that example with popen2, if it's not too much
trouble.  I'd like to avoid having to reinstall my operating system, if
that's possible.  So the example may be helpful for my older system.

On the newer system, which is running Lubuntu 16.10, I may try the Octave
reinstall, which is shown in the link provided by tmacchant.
Thanks for the link, tmacchant.  It's very detailed.