Re: error: package image is not installed

From: Himanshu Joshi
Subject: Re: error: package image is not installed
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:43:35 +0530

Dear Octave experts.

Thanks for your suggestions, hope you are working on this issue.

In case you have not received my response, I am forwarding it again.

you can download the image-1.0.11.tar.gz from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Forge%20Packages/Individual%20Package%20Releases/

and trying again.