Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and dif

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and diff
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 06:28:29 -0400

On May 25, 2017 1:35 AM, "je suis" <address@hidden> wrote:

I see, I was afraid of that. Still, I think it's safe to ask for a few
input lines to check whether there are same results. But I'll do that
later on, these days I'm on an errand streak.

Vlad

Yes, any public facing documentation, help, etc is fine. Output statements produced for whatever input statements you want and however many you want is also fine to figure out basic functionality, compatibility issues, and to tease out odd and corner cases. Just the code they use to get it is out if bounds.

Nick J.