plotyy individual coloring

From: hxchrist123
Subject: plotyy individual coloring
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 01:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello a question to plotyy
I have a measurement of speed Y-axis 1 and direction y-axis 2 for a certain
time X1 and a model output of speed Y-axis 1 and direction Y-axis 2  for a
given time X2.
My solution is:
[Ax,h1,h2]= plotyy ([time_Measure, time_Model], [speed_Measure,speed_Model],
[time_Measure, time_Model],[dir_Measure,dir_Model]
Ist works for the axis, however I’am struggeling with the color and legend
of the plot itself.

 How can I allocate that the pair “time_Measure, speed_Measure and
dir_Measure” belonging to the same color and legend, and the pair
“time_Model, speed_Model and dir_Model” belonging together to a the same but
in repect the measurement different color and legend?
Or in other word, I want to have:

time_Measure, speed_Measure and dir_Measure”  graph in red and stars
legend:Measurement
time_Model, speed_Model and dir_Model” graph in blue  and triangles
legend:Model

thank you in advanced
Chris