Re: firls.m, part 2

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: firls.m, part 2
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:44:24 -0700

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 09:35:35 -0700, Mike Miller wrote:
> the current expint function and make the necessary changes to it to fix
> the problem you have found, based on what you have learned about the
> algorithm.

Also make sure you have actually tested the correct current version of
the expint function. I haven't seen what version of Octave you are
using, but there have been three different rewrites of expint over time.

The most recent revision was completely rewritten in January 2017 and is
not part of any Octave release yet. Please test your cases against it to
see whether the problem you encountered has already been fixed.

--
mike