Controlling RFID reader.

From: Joe Rodrigues
Subject: Controlling RFID reader.
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:50:13 +0800

Hello, I’m currently having major issues trying to control a RFID reader through octave using serial communication. I know how to do some serial communication, as I’ve done it with an arduino before but now when trying to send data to the RFID reader I’m having issues. I know that srl_write() sends strings but i need it to be in hex as that is what the rfid reader accepts as commands.

http://www.phychips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/RED_RCP_20160513.pdf This is the guide for the rfid reader as some reference. Im trying to command it to go into auto read mode 2.

Thank you.