Cannot Uninstall Octave 4.2.1

From: 18YAO, JASON
Subject: Cannot Uninstall Octave 4.2.1
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:36:32 +0000

Dear Octave help,

I have been trying to install GNU Octave onto my computer (a Lenovo Yoga 900 with windows 10). Because the GUI did not work, I uninstalled and tried using the octave-4.2.1-w32-installer.exe. However, I am unable to uninstall this version of octave and the uninstaller.exe file seems to be missing. I tried running the installer again to see if the uninstaller would appear, but it detects the already installed software and prompts me to uninstall before installing. Is there a method for recovering this file to help in uninstalling octave from my computer?

Please see attached screenshots of the problems I described.

Sincerely,

Jason