No Java support found

From: gciriani
Subject: No Java support found
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:53:16 -0700 (MST)

Every time I restart Octave, the first time I run a program based on XLSREAD,
I receive the warning:
/Detected XLS interfaces: warning:  No Java support found (no Java JRE? no
Java pkg installed AND loaded?)/
If I run again the program, there is no more warning. I thought this was
because I needed to expressly load the package Java. However, I've read in
the updates, that the more recent versions of Octave no longer require to
load Java. Am I missing something?

-----
Giovanni Ciriani - Windows 10, Octave 4.2.1, configured for x86_64-w64-mingw32