Course- Octave [Important]

From: Ayush Sharma
Subject: Course- Octave [Important]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:24:49 +0530

Respected,
I am planning to build a a very high quality course on Octave software for beginners which will make them understand all the concepts of Octave to the students with a variety of operations and with more than 10 mini projects and several major ones!

My query with you is that, am I allowed to use your documentation (not the examples), but the content topics and the concepts you wish to introduce to the students in your documentations, as given hereĀ , for the course building?

In case you need any further information on the same, kindly let me know.
If possible, kindly revert as soon as possible for you, it will help me immensely for my further planning regarding the same.

--
Regards
Ayush Sharma