A trouble installing pkg parallel

From: estrella . caballero
Subject: A trouble installing pkg parallel
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 08:46:30 -0500

Hello:
I´d like to ask the list for help about a trouble I had in the installation of a package. I installed Octave 4.0.2 in Windows 10 (the hardware is a laptop with Intel core i3). Because the version does not include the package ´parallel´, I downloaded it, it is the package parallel-3.1.1. When I install it, there is an error with the message ?error running the configure script for parallel?, in the script configure_make.m. Can someone help me please to know what to do for installing this package?
Thank you very much,
Erick

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema
Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar
el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/