Re: Some questions for the Octave.

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Some questions for the Octave.
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:29:25 +0100

On 08/03/2018 10:15, 김정성 wrote:
Hello, I am Jungsung, Samsung electronics engineer.

I wanna use the Octave, so I ask some questions.

Can I use this S/W in the company(Samsung electronics)?

I mean, is it free for the enterpirse user?

And are there any restrictions on using the windows version?

For reference, in my case I don't make any commercial tools, but I will only do calculations for research.

Answers I'll wait.

Best regards.

Thank you.

Hi JungSung

No restriction on usage of any type.

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Distribution.html#Distribution

The restriction are changes that will maintain the same license

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Copying.html#Copying

Enjoy Octave
Marco