Re: Problems in using "ode45" to replace Matalb's "ode113"

From: rimolar
Subject: Re: Problems in using "ode45" to replace Matalb's "ode113"
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:29:21 -0700 (MST)

Thanks. The "transpose" operator fix the problem.

I am not sure whether the original script can work in Matlab or not (maybe
the author have made a typing error of missing the transpose operator).

I have to read through the document in Matlab and Octave to see if there is
really any difference in the syntax of ODE113 and ODE45 or not before
submitting the bug report.