Change of email address notification

From: Alec Teal
Subject: Change of email address notification
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:19:49 +0100

Hi there,

Still no news on the JIT stuff?

I'm changing now "officially" to the new address that some of you I've exchanged privately with already know. I'll now be using alec AT unified then mathematics (all one word, without the "then" obviously) DOT COM for my main stuff, I may use alec.ML AT (the above) just to keep mailing list traffic separate.

I've CCed my "new" address into this message.

See you on the other side & have a good weekend!

Sorry for sending this to octave help, I couldn't find just octave in my list!

Alec