AW: Need Help with nonlin_redidim in optim

From: Wirth, Rosmarie
Subject: AW: Need Help with nonlin_redidim in optim
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:52:25 +0000

Hello Olaf,

this morning I used Octave and tried my old Fit- Script, which cased all these
problems. Miraculously the Script ran with no Error- Message and the fit looks
fine.
I tried this also on one of the other Computers, with the same result.

I have no Idea how this happend. I did not change any part of the script or the
octave setup. But now it works.
Is this your work?

In any way I am really thankful that I can use Octave again.

Thanks for your work and friendly support.
Kind Regards from Germany