Re: Problems while installing Octave 4.2

From: S. Swayamjyoti
Subject: Re: Problems while installing Octave 4.2
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:07:25 +0530

Hi,

Based on your suggestions, I installed Octave 4.4 in my system, I am able to install the dependancies, configure. But while building it with 'make', I get the following errors,

Unknown option 'qt4'.
Makefile:27463: recipe for target 'libgui/src/qrc-resource.cc' failed
make[2]: *** [libgui/src/qrc-resource.cc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/swayam/Downloads/octave-4.4.1'
Makefile:26387: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/swayam/Downloads/octave-4.4.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can someone please advise?

Best Regards,
Swayam