Bit by the Ubuntu 18.04 pkg system

From: Thomas D. Dean
Subject: Bit by the Ubuntu 18.04 pkg system
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 20:52:17 -0700

I just updated to ubuntu 18.04, using the do-release-upgrade tool. Then, apt dist-upgrade then apt autoremove.

This updated lots of libraries. Since I use octave built from hg, this removed some libraries octave was linked with.

Now, I have to rebuild octave. make distclean. hg stuff. make -j8. make check. make install.

Don't really need help, just blowing off steam. Mostly because of my inattention to detail.

Now, I don't remember what I wanted to calculate! But, at least I can calculate again.

HG ID for this build is "38a881b8fbec"

Tom Dean