Re: inverse Matrix problem, Newton's method

From: mecht
Subject: Re: inverse Matrix problem, Newton's method
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 02:39:38 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for your answer.
Boundary conditions might be okay, but today i noticed that my whole concept
is wrong. If diagonal is the negative sum of other elements you'll have zero
column if you add up them to one (while doing gaussian elimination), so it
seems my matrix is actually truely singular (i haven't noticed it at first,
because it got distorted with page formatting). I will have to reformulate
my whole problem once again. Sorry for taking your time.

Piotr