Question about latest version of Octave

From: Bennett, Glynn
Subject: Question about latest version of Octave
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 09:45:59 +0000

Hi,

Please can you tell me what version of Curl.exe is included in Octave version 4.4.1.  I looked at the file but the version is not showing in the properties.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Glynn Bennett

I.T

Tel: +44 (0)1794 833795

Follow Us: LinkedIn | Google+ | Twitter | Facebook

Roke Manor Research Limited, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom. Part of the Chemring Group. Registered in England & Wales. Registered No: 00267550. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to Roke Manor Research Limited and must not be passed to any third party without permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.
www.roke.co.uk