Re: New interface language

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: New interface language
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:00:01 +0100

On 15.11.18 20:17, Dainius V. wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> How to add new Octave interface language?
>
> Dainius

Hi Dainius,

Thanks for your interest in translating the GUI into a new language.
What would be this new language? Depending on this, I have to create a
new *.ts file in libgui/languages/, where only octave strings or also qt
and/or qscintilla strings are included.

Afterwards, use this file to translate the GUI. The best way do edit the
file for adding the missing translations is using Qt-Linguist (command
linguist). When you are finished, please create a changeset which I then
would test and push.

Torsten