Re: Octave-Arduino-Servo

From: Vicent
Subject: Re: Octave-Arduino-Servo
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 07:11:16 -0600 (CST)

Now I've been able to move the servo, but I'm receiving an error message and
I have to restart the arduino board every time, disconnecting the USB cable.
If I press the reset arduino button, it doesn't work.

The error message appears when the servo is defined. After that I have to
disconnect it again.

-----
a=10
ar = arduino();
b=20
myServo = servo(ar, "d9", "minpulseduration", 1.0e-3,  "maxpulseduration",
2.0e-3);
c=30
writePosition (myServo, 0);
d=40
position = readPosition (myServo)
pause(2);
writePosition (myServo, 1);
position = readPosition (myServo)
---------
>> provaArduino3

a =  10
b =  20
warning: onCleanup: error caught while executing cleanup function:
srl_timeout: error setting timeout...
c =  30
d =  40
position = 0
position =  1
______

If I don't disconnect the board It doesn't work and I don't recieve the
error message.

>> provaArduino3

a =  10
b =  20