ginput problem with qt

From: Petri Piila
Subject: ginput problem with qt
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 20:58:20 +0200

Hi,

There seems to be some problem when using ginput with graphics toolkit qt.
Right after plotting, [x,y] = ginput(1) produces correct result. After window
has been resized or zoomed, ginput does not return after you press enter and
x,y are then empty. In fltk, ginput works also after resizing or zooming.

I’m using octave 4.4.1 and my system is Ubuntu 18.04. I have noticed same
problem also in macOS Mojave (macports).

Any ideas?

Petri