Re: Aviread not reading frames correctly from video, repeates key frames

From: Amol Ghaware
Subject: Re: Aviread not reading frames correctly from video, repeates key frames
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 11:54:38 +0530

octave:11> fsamp=8000;
octave:12> fcuts=[1000 1500];
octave:13> mags=[1 0];
octave:14> devs=[0.05 0.01];
octave:15> [n,wn,beta,ftype]=kaiserord(fcuts,mags,devs,fsamp);
octave:16> hh=fir1(n,wn,ftype,kaiser(n+1,beta));
octave:17> freqz(hh)
warning: range error for conversion to character value
warning: called from
    __gnuplot_drawnow__ at line 87 column 16
I am trying design Low pass filter in octave getting above error, I am getting blank plot, Can anybody tell how to solve above warning ?

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 1:13 AM Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 06.01.19 um 20:14 schrieb Andreas Weber:
> Hi Pecena?
>
> Am 05.01.19 um 13:24 schrieb pecenastruca:
>> The problems:
>
> You should report bugs to the bugtracker so that it isn't lost.

>> AVHandler: Error reading packet after timestamp 0
>
> Your used codec uses AV_CODEC_CAP_DELAY, see
> https://libav.org/documentation/doxygen/master/group__lavc__core.html#ga3f55f5bcfbb12e06c7cb1195028855e6
>

> this isn't handled yet. Can you provide a patch to implement this?
>
> Thank you, Andy

I pushed a change here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/video/ci/default/tree/

can you clone the repo and try it?