Re: help on functions

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: help on functions
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 01:37:48 -0500

On 1/25/19 11:32 PM, vempati Sarma wrote:
Hi,
I am using Octave 4.4.0(GUI) on Windows 10 OS. I am trying to get help on command line about some functions, only last portion of help text is displayed, if it has size more than window . Vertical navigation key is not helping in getting top portion of help text.

Does the scroll bar work?

Since, some of the functions do not have documentation I am unable to read the help text. Is there any work around to navigate to see earlier portion of command window?

You can use "doc <function>" instead of "help <function>" to view function documentation in a separate documentation browser

--
Best Regards,
vsrk sarma

Cheers,