Re: Find coefficients for a unified model for fitting negative and posit

From: insafba
Subject: Re: Find coefficients for a unified model for fitting negative and positive output
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 05:47:25 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for replying,
actually, this is what I did, but when I assume that the radius values are
positive, I get a completely messy figure as below. but that's doesn't
matter. the problem is how to approach the max possible to the true value
(which is in my case 10) and how to recalculate the coefficients by
successive iterations until finding a satisfying result?
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373159/fitting_with_leasqr_radiusallpositive.png>