Re: Publishing with Octave

From: proxima434
Subject: Re: Publishing with Octave
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 03:39:10 -0600 (CST)

Hi Kai,

thanks a lot for your help !

My target is to create a condition monitoring report.

The company I work for produces machines for foilproduction and I´d like to
create a html-report

including the most important diagrams.

So for eg.: I get the data from one customer than run the script and get my
report.

After that I can load the data of a different customer, run the script and
again get my report with the

most important diagrams like time vs. speed or time vs. torque...

I use more of the publishing markup in the real script. I also thought about
using the print command but

I don´t know how to include the created pngs in the html.

So basically I need a way to publish the script including all the plots not
only the last one opened.

regards,
Alex