Re: How to read data from a text file based on the title?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: How to read data from a text file based on the title?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:46:12 -0500

Please Reply All to keep the help list copied on the conversation so everyone can contrubute. Copied below again as a courtesy to the group.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 6:37 AM Mohammed Atta <address@hidden> wrote:
I want to split the sample01.txt file to extract the sub table in the  form of matrix, so that it can be merged with the data from another text file. So i am not finding a way how to do it. This is done by "splitapply"
 in MATLAB. In Octave how can I implement such action?