uigetfile error

From: khalil2535
Subject: uigetfile error
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 00:36:14 -0600 (CST)

hello , is it my problem or a bug in uigetfile()

uigetfile() returns my work path not the path for the file i choose.

documentation says about uigetfile() : Open a GUI dialog for selecting a
file and return the filename fname, the path to this file fpath, and the
filter index fltidx.

Octave version 5.1.0

>> [filename, folder] = uigetfile();

>> folder
folder = /home/khalil2535/Octave/HomeWork's/Homework1/