Re: General Perceptions of a Student Using Octave

From: Andreas Stahel
Subject: Re: General Perceptions of a Student Using Octave
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:05:34 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Pawan Chaurasiya

Thank you for the very kind remarks, the developers deserve a pad on their
back for the emourmous and good work.
One way to "pay" for Octave is to contribute to Octave or Octave-Forge.
It can be code or documentation. That is what I try to do.
Last year I also succeeded to convince my University to pay a substantial
amount to Octave,
since we use Octave extensively. I know the goup makes good use of the
support.

With best regards

Andreas