help-panorama

Your message sent to a FirstTracksOnline.com email user contained

From: First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
Subject: Your message sent to a FirstTracksOnline.com email user contained
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:58:55 -0500

Your message sent to a FirstTracksOnline.com email user contained
an attachment of a type often used to propogate a virus.  Steps that we
have taken to minimize the interruptions caused by these attachments
have caused your email to be deleted from our system before delivery
to the recipient.  Your intended recipient is unaware that your email has
been sent, and the message cannot be recovered.

If your email to a FirstTracksOnline.com email user contained a legitimate
attachment, please sent an email to your intended recipient without the
attachment and request instructions for submitting your file.

It's unfortunate that the recent spate of virus emails has hit our servers
hard, and we have had to take this step. We apologize for any
inconvenience that these security measures may cause.