help-panorama

Re: your VALtUbM

From: Leyla Fennelly
Subject: Re: your VALtUbM
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 06:35:35 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.hulinkterstu.com

badly off-here Thorin stroked the gold chain round his neck-we still
mean to get it back, and to bring our curses home to Smaug-if we can.
I have often wondered about my fathers and my grandfathers escape.
I see now they must have had a private Side-door which only they knew
about. But apparently they made a map, and I should like to know how
Gandalf got hold of it, and why it did not come down to me, the rightful