help-panorama

Ave.

From: Peggy William
Subject: Ave.
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:04:00 -0700

A union between him and our girls is clearlyindicated.
This girl had madefriends with her or taken care of her or something.
I have read some very interesting articles about this by anEnglish chemist named Hammingtap.
I dontthink I could countenance a domestic experiment. He replacesthe duster in the desk, and takes out a comb and a hand mirror.
This is Mr Hugo Hyering, political secretary to the Isles.
The two youths spring from their pedestals and whirl the girls awaythrough the shrubberies.
I should say, if you ask me,that the boot is on the other leg. You are in the Unexpected Isles, a Crown Colony of theBritish Empire.
You make me feel as I have neverfelt before.
I havnt gone through the fire; butIve gone through the water. But I wish you wouldntcall me Mr Hammingtap.
Their expressions are intent, grave, and inscrutable. Look here: I am an Englishman; and I shall commitsuicide where I please. An empire builder: thats what I am by nature. Iwas fed on that sort of milk and butter. I only know that you fill my heart withinexpressible longings. It was on a Sundayafternoon: I had my clerical clothes on after taking the afternoonservice.
An English male tourist enters from among the images. Young man: are my eyes like the fishpools ofHeshbon? You wont have to go back: we was only joking.
Young man: are my eyes like the fishpools ofHeshbon?
I should say, if you ask me,that the boot is on the other leg.
He is on theyoung side of middle age, with pleasant aristocratic appearance andmanners.
That must have been a thrill, Mr Hammingtap. In the twofurther ones two youthful gods are sitting in the same fashion. And they wanted you to minister to them spiritually?
He leads her to the table and then goes back to hisdesk.
SCENE IIA grassy cliff top overhanging the sea.
Your offensive personal remarks were fully justified.
You look so innocent and respectable they said. I get lost among all these different gods: it is sodifficult to know which is which.
They come away from the edge and sit on the seat together: she onhis left, he nearest the sea.
An English male tourist enters from among the images. They will lend himsome clothes and send him up here as soon as he has recovered fromhis ducking.
Yes: I know I should have explained that.