help-panorama

arms greyhound

From: Antoinette Burris
Subject: arms greyhound
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:11:46 -0400

To the Green Gables folks Green Gables seemed for months full ofmemories of little Elizabeth.
This time she was taking orders for an encyclopedia
SHE wants tobe free but is afraid to tell you so for fear of hurting yourfeelings. Hurry, gasped Geraldine, fore Miss Shirley comes out. One of them was a great dark wave of sleep .
Terry is all that my WILDEST DREAMS could picture and every THOUGHTof my heart is for him alone.
Raymonds bed, with hot-water bottles at their feet. Awful good, echoed Geraldine, with equal solemnity. Twins dear, its just an hour till lunch-time. You couldnt step outside the door without stepping into somethingromantic.
To the Green Gables folks Green Gables seemed for months full ofmemories of little Elizabeth. Not that Aunt Kate would admit she hatedanybody, but Mrs. I havenot the least doubt that you find it all very amusing . By the time she reached thebathroom the twins had fled. Darlings, will you play nicely out in the back yard while I have alittle talk with Mr. I feelthat I have been betrayed in EVERYTHING .
Thisll teach you to go roundtelling people they have to be your beaus.
This means that little Elizabeth will come no more to thegarden gate for her new milk.
Of course, went on Terry, misinterpreting her silence. Or had sneaked out of theback door and gone wading in the pond.
She liked to go quietly,stepping gently among all the lovely things around her. For once in her life Miss Pamela Drake had failed to landher order. She didnt know exactly how to cope withthis. We never buy anything from peddlers, Gerald told the ladystanding on the door-stone.
He wants to play wolf, cried Geraldine, suddenly aligning herselfon her brothers side.
But you havent got shoulder bows, said Ivy grandly.
Raymond isnt here, there is no point in myremaining.
If you knew amothers heart, Miss Shirley, you would not find it hard toforgive.
Therewere times when Elizabeth desired perversely to yell loud and long. As one child the twins hurled themselves out of bed and flung theirarms around her.
Ill think this over, Miss Drake, and let you know
You may make all the noise you want to here, Anne had told her. Oh, dont lets quarrel about it, begged Mrs.
Terry sayshe never realized the deeper meaning of life before. Anne locked the door and sat downwith a book by the hall window. Really, terribly deeply, WONDERFULLY in love? Annes hand suddenly tingled to box Hazels ears with a strangehorrible primitive tingle of desire. SHE wants tobe free but is afraid to tell you so for fear of hurting yourfeelings.
Well be good, Miss Shirley, promised Gerald solemnly.