Re[5]: I want to write to you

From: Valiusha
Subject: Re[5]: I want to write to you
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:08:37 +0200

Hi to you!

Sincere lady wants to meet a nice, responsible man to create a
loving and caring family. I will do my best to make my man happy and
proud of his family.
I am very kind and understanding. I listen to people and try to help
them. I love children. I want to have a good house where all of us
will live in happiness and prosperity.
I have decided to send you this message as maybe you are looking for
the same things in life...
If you want to reply to me, you can find me here
I will be waiting for a note from you!

Waiting for your response:)