help-panorama

fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.

From: Latisha Ambrosio
Subject: fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:39:20 -0060

Dear,

Used to spend a lot of money buying American medications? Now you have an excellent opportunity to by really high quality Canadian medications at a low price!

MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store provides quality pharmaceutical products to help you manage your health and well-being without spending heaps of money.

Purchase your medications with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.

To order your medications just click here and follow step-by-step instructions:
http://www.penrockyt.com

With best regards,
Dr Latisha Ambrosio
Reproductive Research Center