help-panorama

Dear WellsFargo Customer

From: WellsFargo-Update
Subject: Dear WellsFargo Customer
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:11:44 -0500

Wellsfargo -
Personal Finance and Business Financial Services

Dear Wellsfargo Customer,

Wells Fargo Online understands that your trust in us depends on how well we keep
your personal, business, and account information secure.
We've just upgraded our new SSL servers to protect our customers for a better and
secure banking service,against any fraudulent activities.

Due to this recent upgrade,the statement of your account need to be updated
for maximium security of your account information.
you are requested to update your account information by
following the reference below...

http://www.wellsfargo.com/secure/view/online/statement/ssl.cfm

Regards,
Wellsfargo Online Service.