help-rcs

Re: Questions about rcs.

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Questions about rcs.
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

RCS files should be backwards compatible, else try the -Vn where n is the
version of RCS compatability mode.

Where ever there is code under version control make sure its respective
RCS subdirectory is also brought over from the HP-UX machine.

I'm not sure about any Solaris particulars, other members of the list
might.  Just make sure you're using GNU diff utils.

feel free to send your more specific problems with running RCS on
solaris("I typed in <this> and got <that>") to this list.

/a