help-rcs

Re: RCS internals

From: Rupesh Shantamurty
Subject: Re: RCS internals
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:37:26 +0530

Hi /a
Thanks for your detailed response. I got the Source of RCS and
installed it on my windows desktop using Cygwin (used the appropriate
patches also) . It's working fine now.
I wanted to know the internals of RCS.
1.What are it's modules?
2.What modules get accessed and what data structures get modified when
one executes a command
e.g. What happens internally when one executes % co -l sample.c.

I wanted a kind of Design document for RCS. Since it's open source. I
wanted to analyse it's code and modify it.
Can you guide me as to where can I get a design document kind of
information for RCS?

Regards,
Rupesh Shantamurty